Terms & Conditions
Anyone using Higher Harlyn Park and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk, we will not accept liability for loss or damage to any property.
Rules, Regulations & General Information
In the event of cancelling your booking please be advised that deposits are non-refundable and we will retain any further payments made if you cancel your booking less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Groups or young persons are no longer permitted on our site. Under 25 yrs only with family or ring reception for other concessions.
We are a dog friendly holiday park but there are a few easy rules for dogs owners that must be adhered to at all times.
- Dogs must be always on a lead (no longer than 2 meters).
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. We work tirelessly to keep our holiday park in an immaculate condition, please do not allow your negligence to spoil it for other guests. If your dog is found fouling and you have failed to clean it up, the management reserves the right to terminate your stay.
- Don’t forget your poo bags. We reserve the right to spot check customers for possession of dog poo bags, please ensure you and your children carry bags when walking your dog throughout the holiday park and dispose of in the general waste bins provided.
- Please do not allow your children to walk your dog if they are not capable of picking up the dog poo themselves.
- Dog walk field – we provide a field for you to walk with your fury friends. Please ensure that your dog always remains on the lead even in the dog walk fields.
- Dogs are strictly prohibited in the swimming pool and surrounding pool enclosure, children’s play area, all toilet and shower facilities, shop and laundrette.
- Do not leave your dogs unattended at any time.
Please feel free to pop into reception to report any dog owners spotted breaking these rules. We do appreciate your help with ensuring that Higher Harlyn Park remains a safe and clean environment at all times.
Tents are not permitted to pitch up by the static caravans. There are separate fields on our site for camping. If electricity is required for tents, please book one of our pitches with electric hook-up via our online booking system.
Electric Hook-up points
We do not permit electric splitters on the electric hook-up points. This can cause over load to the trips.
Opens daily from Easter to late September. Providing you with fresh bread, milk, groceries and a well stocked off-licence.
Supermarket deliveries are not permitted at Higher Harlyn Park
Shower and toilet facilities
Children must always be accompanied by an adult in the shower and toilet facilities. Please leave the toilets and shower facilities as tidy as you find them.
Noise in the park and camping areas
There is strictly no excessive noise permitted after 11.00pm anywhere on the site or in the static caravans. Motorised scooters are NOT permitted on site however electric scooters are permitted but a 5 mph speed limit must be adhered to.
Open from Spring bank holiday through to early September. Please supervise your children; those under 15 must be accompanied by an adult whist in the swimming pool area.
We would ask that children under 10 years of age are accompanied by a responsible adult whilst in the children’s play area. We cannot take responsibility for any injury caused by the use of the play equipment.
BBQs are permitted however please do not put disposable BBQs directly onto the grass. Please ensure that BBQs are fully extinguished before disposing of to avoid bin fires. Camp fires, wood burning and fire pits are strictly prohibited at all times.
Speed limit – The speed limit throughout the Holiday Park is 5 miles per hour. Please ensure that on entrance to the park you swiftly reduce your speed to under 5 miles per hour and maintain this whilst driving around the holiday park. Children are at play and safety needs to be maintained at all times.
We advise that all parents encourage road safety for all children using scooters, bikes and other ride-ons. In high season there is increased traffic throughout the holiday park, please keep your eye on your children and help them to use the roads throughout the park safely.
Waste disposal and recycling
Please sort your waste and use the recycling bins provided at the designated refuse points. The bins are strictly intended for household waste only. Do not leave bulky items in the bin enclosures, please take these items home with you.
Bar Harlyn – our fully licensed onsite bar specialises in cocktails, wine and beers with a focus on local suppliers. We host live music nights throughout the spring and summer season. Please check our Bar Harlyn Facebook and Instagram accounts for upcoming events and opening times as these will vary across the season.
Restaurant/street food vendors
Duchy Grub – serving up a delightful menu of small plates with an emphasis on local produce; Duchy Grub is located in the heart of Higher Harlyn Park just above Bar Harlyn. The restaurant is open throughout the year. Reservations are recommended.
Street food vendors – during the summer season we host regular street food vans with a varied offering from pizza to brisket burgers that will suit your family. In addition Lucy’s is a permanent daily fixture throughout the season serving up delicious barrister coffee and a great takeaway breakfast menu. Open Wednesday through to Sunday.